field of dreams

Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Finally.

Finally, a good catch up with the girls (except joscelin who's in australia). We eat, talk, laugh, giggle, listen, hug, bid sharon goodbye cause she's leaving for china for a good 2 months and embrace mavis who's about to step into the work force.

I wonder when's our next meet up gonna be. It's hard since everyone is in different phrase of life. Till then, do know that I am missing each one of you.

posted by joys at Wednesday, March 05, 2008

<< Home

My Memory Lane


A gem cannot be polished without friction; nor a man perfect without trails


Joys Yong











I live in this world for surprises,
parties, Love and laughter.

This blog manages my random
thoughts, nonsensical mumblings and precious memories. Photos here shows snippets of my life, revolving mostly around myself, my girlies, kairos
and God. I guess at the age of 20, everyone is partying away showing their drinking/smoking photos in stunning outfits and makeup while I am just the opposite. I would prefer sitting over chocolate shakes with cakes, apple crumble or even ice cream: reminiscence of old time, enjoying the ambience and the company.

My other past times are reading a good book under the cover and fall asleep,admiring my braces, painting my nails,watching Man United play, late nights,shopping swimming and just doing nothing. I also enjoy good quotations especially those from C.S.Lewis Oh yar,I love to bake and hopefully, one day I will open a café.