field of dreams

Monday, September 17, 2007

Transcedence




From leaving singapore with a bunch of strangers back in nov 2004, I ended up coming back with a group of friends 10 days later. Friends I made on this trip became people I can chat and laugh with, people who will ask me out on a random day, people who would msn me to ask why he has not been seeing me around in church, people who love me enough to always give me that hug when she's back and people who would honk his car on the road just to get my attention.
Thanks guys, I would never exchange this experience for another, yes Lord, you make it so special.

posted by joys at Monday, September 17, 2007

<< Home

My Memory Lane


A gem cannot be polished without friction; nor a man perfect without trails


Joys Yong











I live in this world for surprises,
parties, Love and laughter.

This blog manages my random
thoughts, nonsensical mumblings and precious memories. Photos here shows snippets of my life, revolving mostly around myself, my girlies, kairos
and God. I guess at the age of 20, everyone is partying away showing their drinking/smoking photos in stunning outfits and makeup while I am just the opposite. I would prefer sitting over chocolate shakes with cakes, apple crumble or even ice cream: reminiscence of old time, enjoying the ambience and the company.

My other past times are reading a good book under the cover and fall asleep,admiring my braces, painting my nails,watching Man United play, late nights,shopping swimming and just doing nothing. I also enjoy good quotations especially those from C.S.Lewis Oh yar,I love to bake and hopefully, one day I will open a café.