field of dreams

Sunday, September 23, 2007

Counting down

It's all about counting down these days. I count down to my bff's ord, my birthday, my holidays, my exams, my hp's birthday and my love ones' birthdays. So finally, after much anticipation, today is my dearest mum's birthday..




HAPPY  BIRTHDAY, MUM!
May my God bless you abundantly in the many years to come. Love you.



This weekend has been mainly spent on food. Friday saw me at town with sheri but it wasn't a blast, just a simple get together and a visit to pepper lunch and some other shops. I had my first pepper lunch! Saturday saw me waking early, but lying in bed, inertia-ish till eleven after breakfast and then having laksa for lunch. The afternoon was spent in a boring math lecture that serve good chocolate cakes for break. Honestly, I hate spending my saturdays in school. After which I went to town, catch up with my girlies for half an hour or so before heading down to this restaurant at Great World for my mum's birthday dinner,I had such a filling dinner that I rejected the mango pudding. Sunday saw me waking up only at 1pm, having crystal jade's bread for brunch. Regina, her sister and khoon came over while I'm still on my bread and we had a good time- watching tv, reading magazines, designing our pumps and just laughing together.

Here's a picture collage of our pumps..




I am enjoying my weekend! How bout you?

posted by joys at Sunday, September 23, 2007

<< Home

My Memory Lane


A gem cannot be polished without friction; nor a man perfect without trails


Joys Yong











I live in this world for surprises,
parties, Love and laughter.

This blog manages my random
thoughts, nonsensical mumblings and precious memories. Photos here shows snippets of my life, revolving mostly around myself, my girlies, kairos
and God. I guess at the age of 20, everyone is partying away showing their drinking/smoking photos in stunning outfits and makeup while I am just the opposite. I would prefer sitting over chocolate shakes with cakes, apple crumble or even ice cream: reminiscence of old time, enjoying the ambience and the company.

My other past times are reading a good book under the cover and fall asleep,admiring my braces, painting my nails,watching Man United play, late nights,shopping swimming and just doing nothing. I also enjoy good quotations especially those from C.S.Lewis Oh yar,I love to bake and hopefully, one day I will open a café.