field of dreams

Saturday, June 23, 2007

girlies outing

So finally, we had our long awaited girlies night at sharon's new place last weekend. We watched tv and it's my fav show, binged on all the nachos and bread papa- i thank God that my friends love food too, went online to 'people watch', talk non-stop about the good old days/daze, laugh our hearts out like we are still 14, watch movies, call up random people and fall asleep just like that. It's not about what we do but who we are with that make that huge difference. I miss being fourteen, nothing beats that.

posted by joys at Saturday, June 23, 2007

<< Home

My Memory Lane


A gem cannot be polished without friction; nor a man perfect without trails


Joys Yong











I live in this world for surprises,
parties, Love and laughter.

This blog manages my random
thoughts, nonsensical mumblings and precious memories. Photos here shows snippets of my life, revolving mostly around myself, my girlies, kairos
and God. I guess at the age of 20, everyone is partying away showing their drinking/smoking photos in stunning outfits and makeup while I am just the opposite. I would prefer sitting over chocolate shakes with cakes, apple crumble or even ice cream: reminiscence of old time, enjoying the ambience and the company.

My other past times are reading a good book under the cover and fall asleep,admiring my braces, painting my nails,watching Man United play, late nights,shopping swimming and just doing nothing. I also enjoy good quotations especially those from C.S.Lewis Oh yar,I love to bake and hopefully, one day I will open a café.