field of dreams

Friday, January 12, 2007

school daze

It's finally friday.Goodbye school days and Hello weekend.

This week I experienced: working for the first time in my whole life, having to teaching in a real classroom with up to 43 students from express stream to even normal tech stream, having to flare up because of late work,scolding students who think they are smart when they actually act like monkeys, dealing with Tom and Jerry from 3/4, interacting with my students, having recess with a bunch of girls, students greeting me when I walk pass them, taking attendance, calling parents and absentees, being scolded for wearing jeans to work, experiencing a flood on the first level of blk A, going to the library to slack, tearing while I teach and not forgetting my poor eyes which are suffering from some infection because I'm allergic to the dust from the whiteboard.

All these have make my week so special. I'm so looking forward to the coming weekday.

posted by joys at Friday, January 12, 2007

<< Home

My Memory Lane


A gem cannot be polished without friction; nor a man perfect without trails


Joys Yong











I live in this world for surprises,
parties, Love and laughter.

This blog manages my random
thoughts, nonsensical mumblings and precious memories. Photos here shows snippets of my life, revolving mostly around myself, my girlies, kairos
and God. I guess at the age of 20, everyone is partying away showing their drinking/smoking photos in stunning outfits and makeup while I am just the opposite. I would prefer sitting over chocolate shakes with cakes, apple crumble or even ice cream: reminiscence of old time, enjoying the ambience and the company.

My other past times are reading a good book under the cover and fall asleep,admiring my braces, painting my nails,watching Man United play, late nights,shopping swimming and just doing nothing. I also enjoy good quotations especially those from C.S.Lewis Oh yar,I love to bake and hopefully, one day I will open a café.