superhero.
Superhero.
I walked down orchard road on a sunny sunday and saw many teenagers with the so caled 'zombified fashion trend'.
Zombified fashion trend here is defined as the tendency for one to dress like everyone else. In the context of s'pore, the 'zombified fashion trend'is to dress in skimpy tops that go as low as everyone can see the cleavage and ultra mini skirts that goes as short as to be able to only cover the butt.
Don't believe me? Simply walk into far east and you can see a dozens of such zombies. Trust me, it's scary.
Why am I sidetracking when my topic is superhero?
Oh yes, cause I saw this shirt while walking on that busy orchard road that says superman is my hero. And another one that goes I love HelloKitty candies.
Honestly, I have nothing against HelloKitty and superman. In fact, I have lots of HelloKitty bears (the mac ones and others), and I simply adore them.
The thing that is bothering me bout those shirts is the fact that some teengaers today are still looking up to all these cartoon 'heros' as their real hero. I used to think that PowerPuffs are cool since they are always able to thrash mojojo- the baddie. However, as I grow older, I come to realise , that 3 young girls aren't any heroines because they are imaginary. They can only fight mojojo but not the real evil one.
The only Hero that ever exist is Jesus. Because He suffered and die on the cross for my sins thousand years ago.He is the only One that was able to claim that victory on the cross over that satan. He is then the real Hero whom I want to follow and imitate.
Yes, my only Superhero is Jesus and noone else.
Not even my favourite powerpuff who sang lovemakestheworldoround.
I walked down orchard road on a sunny sunday and saw many teenagers with the so caled 'zombified fashion trend'.
Zombified fashion trend here is defined as the tendency for one to dress like everyone else. In the context of s'pore, the 'zombified fashion trend'is to dress in skimpy tops that go as low as everyone can see the cleavage and ultra mini skirts that goes as short as to be able to only cover the butt.
Don't believe me? Simply walk into far east and you can see a dozens of such zombies. Trust me, it's scary.
Why am I sidetracking when my topic is superhero?
Oh yes, cause I saw this shirt while walking on that busy orchard road that says superman is my hero. And another one that goes I love HelloKitty candies.
Honestly, I have nothing against HelloKitty and superman. In fact, I have lots of HelloKitty bears (the mac ones and others), and I simply adore them.
The thing that is bothering me bout those shirts is the fact that some teengaers today are still looking up to all these cartoon 'heros' as their real hero. I used to think that PowerPuffs are cool since they are always able to thrash mojojo- the baddie. However, as I grow older, I come to realise , that 3 young girls aren't any heroines because they are imaginary. They can only fight mojojo but not the real evil one.
The only Hero that ever exist is Jesus. Because He suffered and die on the cross for my sins thousand years ago.He is the only One that was able to claim that victory on the cross over that satan. He is then the real Hero whom I want to follow and imitate.
Yes, my only Superhero is Jesus and noone else.
Not even my favourite powerpuff who sang lovemakestheworldoround.

<< Home