field of dreams

Friday, August 04, 2006

Peanuts.

I'm nuts over Peanuts, just like jen! I spent a good whole hour on their official site-http://www.comics.com, just to find out more bout linus and lucy.



Here's a family photo of the Peanuts gang.

Below are my favourites...


This is Linus Van Pelt which happens to be one of my favourites. The 'security blanket' is his trademark. But don't be deceive by the sucking of his thumb. Linus is good at quoting the old testaments, putting life in perspective and has a secret admirer- sally brown. He's a guy who has it all!


Secondly and lastly, Lucy Van Pelt (linus older sister) who is loud and yells a lot. She is a know-it-all who loves giving people advices whether you like it or not. I like her for her strong charcteristics. And also the fact that I love receiving compliments just like her. (:

All bout Peanuts for now. I'm hitting my sack.

posted by joys at Friday, August 04, 2006

<< Home

My Memory Lane


A gem cannot be polished without friction; nor a man perfect without trails


Joys Yong











I live in this world for surprises,
parties, Love and laughter.

This blog manages my random
thoughts, nonsensical mumblings and precious memories. Photos here shows snippets of my life, revolving mostly around myself, my girlies, kairos
and God. I guess at the age of 20, everyone is partying away showing their drinking/smoking photos in stunning outfits and makeup while I am just the opposite. I would prefer sitting over chocolate shakes with cakes, apple crumble or even ice cream: reminiscence of old time, enjoying the ambience and the company.

My other past times are reading a good book under the cover and fall asleep,admiring my braces, painting my nails,watching Man United play, late nights,shopping swimming and just doing nothing. I also enjoy good quotations especially those from C.S.Lewis Oh yar,I love to bake and hopefully, one day I will open a café.