complete the sentences...
complete the sentences...
1. My hp is: part of the 'must have' in my bag.
2. Maybe I should: seriously start mugging and stop procrastinating.
3. I love: indulging myself in sweet stuff like cakes,mudpies,ice cream, sweet popcorns, chocolates, alomond jelly..
4. I don't understand: how people can clearly ignore the fact that God do exist.
5. I lose: my cool when I can't find the things I need espcially when I'm studying.
6. People say I'm:confident but sometimes that is to cover up for my insecurities.
7. Love is: an action word.
8. Somewhere, someone is: missing me! (I hope this stand true)
9. I will always: have that something that i want to do but procrastinate doing it.
10. Forever is: deciding where to eat with a big bunch of girls.
11. I never want to: hurt the people I love.
12. I think the current US President: is abusing his dad's power.
13. When I wake up in the morning: I say good morning to my Creator.
14. My past are: trails that I have went through.
15. I get annoyed when: people are oblivious to the needs of others around them and when people start talking loudly on their handphones in MRT.
16. Parties are for: people to have fun!
17. My dog is: never a reality beacuse my parents never approve of them.
18. I hate: to say truth at times cause it hurts. ):
19. Kisses are the best when: you get one when you need one but did not ask for it.
20. Tomorrow: will be the dreadful econs day. (it differs every now and then, I'm having moodswing!
21. I really want: to finish up all my revision, sit for my As, achieve good grades, get into any university(the nearer, the better) and graudate with decent gardes.
22. I have low tolerance for people who: thinks highly of themselves yet empty inside.
1. My hp is: part of the 'must have' in my bag.
2. Maybe I should: seriously start mugging and stop procrastinating.
3. I love: indulging myself in sweet stuff like cakes,mudpies,ice cream, sweet popcorns, chocolates, alomond jelly..
4. I don't understand: how people can clearly ignore the fact that God do exist.
5. I lose: my cool when I can't find the things I need espcially when I'm studying.
6. People say I'm:confident but sometimes that is to cover up for my insecurities.
7. Love is: an action word.
8. Somewhere, someone is: missing me! (I hope this stand true)
9. I will always: have that something that i want to do but procrastinate doing it.
10. Forever is: deciding where to eat with a big bunch of girls.
11. I never want to: hurt the people I love.
12. I think the current US President: is abusing his dad's power.
13. When I wake up in the morning: I say good morning to my Creator.
14. My past are: trails that I have went through.
15. I get annoyed when: people are oblivious to the needs of others around them and when people start talking loudly on their handphones in MRT.
16. Parties are for: people to have fun!
17. My dog is: never a reality beacuse my parents never approve of them.
18. I hate: to say truth at times cause it hurts. ):
19. Kisses are the best when: you get one when you need one but did not ask for it.
20. Tomorrow: will be the dreadful econs day. (it differs every now and then, I'm having moodswing!
21. I really want: to finish up all my revision, sit for my As, achieve good grades, get into any university(the nearer, the better) and graudate with decent gardes.
22. I have low tolerance for people who: thinks highly of themselves yet empty inside.

<< Home