field of dreams

Monday, May 08, 2006

Rainbow.



This is a picture taken by rixiang at church office one friday morning.


When I see RED,
I would think of Ben Ng because that's the color of his crumpler.

When I see Black,
I would think of ZQ because that's the color of her watch.

When I see grey,
I would think of Lishan because that's the color of her billabong bag.

When I see pink,
I would think of my bible.

When I see yellow,
I would think of nana because she has this bright yellow shirt.

When I see white,
I would think of vivian because she has both a white watch and bag.

When I see blue,
I would think of likhoon because she's always seen in girls' brigade uniform.

And when I see a rainbow,
I would think of God's covenant.

" The rainbow shall be in the cloud, and I will look on it to remember the everlasting covenant between God and every living creature of all flesh that is on the earth" Genesis 9:16

posted by joys at Monday, May 08, 2006

<< Home

My Memory Lane


A gem cannot be polished without friction; nor a man perfect without trails


Joys Yong











I live in this world for surprises,
parties, Love and laughter.

This blog manages my random
thoughts, nonsensical mumblings and precious memories. Photos here shows snippets of my life, revolving mostly around myself, my girlies, kairos
and God. I guess at the age of 20, everyone is partying away showing their drinking/smoking photos in stunning outfits and makeup while I am just the opposite. I would prefer sitting over chocolate shakes with cakes, apple crumble or even ice cream: reminiscence of old time, enjoying the ambience and the company.

My other past times are reading a good book under the cover and fall asleep,admiring my braces, painting my nails,watching Man United play, late nights,shopping swimming and just doing nothing. I also enjoy good quotations especially those from C.S.Lewis Oh yar,I love to bake and hopefully, one day I will open a café.