field of dreams

Wednesday, August 03, 2005

randoms thoughts.

Adam and Eve's love story caught my attention and I bought boy meets girl. At at 10% student discount rate - good deal.I stop procrastinating with regards to my studies and drew up a study plan. I hope this time, this plan wouldn't fail.I realised that out of 24 classmates I had, 6 of them are alraedy christian.And this means that there are still many unsaved souls. I saw this gosepl music section at westmall popular and I thought it was cool.I bought 1 yellow notebook today in hope to use it for this year mission trip.:) My guitar's string has turned rusty and I have no intention of changing. I have not been touching it for coming a year.I need to start planning my time, I seems so busy these days that I sleep as late as 1. Now, I heading back to my books.

posted by joys at Wednesday, August 03, 2005

<< Home

My Memory Lane


A gem cannot be polished without friction; nor a man perfect without trails


Joys Yong











I live in this world for surprises,
parties, Love and laughter.

This blog manages my random
thoughts, nonsensical mumblings and precious memories. Photos here shows snippets of my life, revolving mostly around myself, my girlies, kairos
and God. I guess at the age of 20, everyone is partying away showing their drinking/smoking photos in stunning outfits and makeup while I am just the opposite. I would prefer sitting over chocolate shakes with cakes, apple crumble or even ice cream: reminiscence of old time, enjoying the ambience and the company.

My other past times are reading a good book under the cover and fall asleep,admiring my braces, painting my nails,watching Man United play, late nights,shopping swimming and just doing nothing. I also enjoy good quotations especially those from C.S.Lewis Oh yar,I love to bake and hopefully, one day I will open a café.