field of dreams

Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Aieeee.

Nuff of all the messages and phone calls from all over singapore.I shall now make public my results.

English- B3
Humans- B3
Emath- A1
Amath- A2
Chinese-A1
Physics-B3
Chemistry-C6 [I'm happy enough to just pass]

Okay. This makes up a 13 points for my L1R5 and 10 points for my L1R4.
All Glory to Him alone!

posted by joys at Tuesday, March 01, 2005

<< Home

My Memory Lane


A gem cannot be polished without friction; nor a man perfect without trails


Joys Yong











I live in this world for surprises,
parties, Love and laughter.

This blog manages my random
thoughts, nonsensical mumblings and precious memories. Photos here shows snippets of my life, revolving mostly around myself, my girlies, kairos
and God. I guess at the age of 20, everyone is partying away showing their drinking/smoking photos in stunning outfits and makeup while I am just the opposite. I would prefer sitting over chocolate shakes with cakes, apple crumble or even ice cream: reminiscence of old time, enjoying the ambience and the company.

My other past times are reading a good book under the cover and fall asleep,admiring my braces, painting my nails,watching Man United play, late nights,shopping swimming and just doing nothing. I also enjoy good quotations especially those from C.S.Lewis Oh yar,I love to bake and hopefully, one day I will open a café.